cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 16GB just ordered via 100.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ordered mine by calling 100 from my phone, then going through to upgrades. They have stock, should have mine in 1-3 working days. Go get yours!

Order Details-------------------------------------------------consumer:Bundle HAN APP iPhone 4 16GB Black PM SKU,O2 45 on iPhone 24
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just wondering if anyone who ordered an Iphone 4 16GB on Wednesday 7th July has recieved theirs? I ordered mine on Wednesday morning and my order status still says "In progress". I have called o2 and they told me they are out of stock and I won't recive it until next week!

Thanks
Message 71 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same deal for me matey, ordered 7th July, still in progress.

Says out of stock on the site, and a text is automatically sent out when it enters the dispatch system so I am not hopeful.

Looks like we wait until next week.
Message 72 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Last saturday I went to my local store in Headingley ( Leeds ) after wait for a while and because I know the manager because I have been a regular customer from there he promised me to keep me one.What a surprised !!! when I was in my way to collect it I was very happy ! Any Iphone 4 was keep it for me !! very dissapointed I was !!!! but in anyway the same staff promised me again to get me one in half an hour from another shop and they take my mobile number to called me.After waiting all day no calls been made and I decided to pass around after 8 hours and the excused like usual is they were at the moment ready to called me to tell me about they couldn t get any but in anyway they promised me again if they get any stock on friday (today ) They will be ring me to tell me straight away.Another nice one !! went this noon I rang if they got any deliver today the answer was yes but they sold out already without phoned call been made again !!!!
How I need to feel with getting all this !!!!! After all this messages counting down the days about the Iphone 4 and after they can deliver what customers want !!!
Message 73 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
mine arrived as promised on the 1t July. no bother.
Message 74 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
i ordered on the 1st at 4pm via 100 upgrades and my phone was delivered friday 2nd at 10am no problems at all!!!!!!
Message 75 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having read this forum I decided to try my luck and ring up customer services this morning just after 9am. 15 minutes later I had upgraded both the phones on my account to the new 16Gig models. The guy was extremely helpful and told me stock was in and I should get them within 2 days. I put down the phone and had the emails confirming my order and then saying they had been sent to the warehouse. I wait with bated breath to see if they turn up tomorrow.

The local stores have no stock near me and don't know when they'll get some. So much for online ordering only I say, but I'll just hold back a bit of praise until the eagle lands.
Message 76 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine yesterday it came this morning. I just rang 2020 from my mobile and ignored them saying "no stock" easy !!!!
Message 77 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I called 2020 at 1745hrs, THIS EVENING and asked when I could upgrade on the phone rather than at a shop. Lovely young lady told me that she could take my order "now" and that I could expect delivery within 5-6 working days. The whole process was pleasant, efficient with a touch of good humour.... especially when she informed me of the data limits. slight_smile You can imagine!!!

Rather unbelievably, it was picked up some 80mins later and if the DHL tracking is to be believed it is on it's way.

I will need to get cracking and tell people my blackberry email is dying.

I only hope the phone is as good as O2's service. Credit where credit is due, O2!!
Message 78 of 78