cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 complaints

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 complaints have been sent 3 times and I have yet to receive a conformation email I know my mail has been received as i had a delivery receipt i am waiting for a reply from my compliant.... Are o2 regulated by the FSA? I am sure there is some obligation to deal with a complaint within a certain time limit and to treat customers fairly i not going in to detail on here but everyone at o2 needs to sing from the same hymn sheet and not keep billing me different prices and sending me default letters as its not my fault
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please note we are all customers on here trying to help each other.

Your post stated you sent the email to o2 review - not complaints review service hence my advice.

You were also advised to CALL Customer Service but you chose to use live chat hence my advice.

I am only trying to help and there is no point taking your frustrations out on here. We are trying to assist and guide you to the correct process.

Good luck and please do let us know how you get on. Please also see adamtemp64 above re confirmation emails and address to send your complaint to.
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to confirm as well no I do not work for o2.
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nobody at cs listens they all tell me the same bs i do appreciate your help i qm going her there and everywhere i have had 3 different bills for a phone i retuned threating me with legal if i dont pay all ar different figures u speak to cs differnt story and i still have a major issue with my old phone account
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Follow the guidelines for complaints.

Good luck.
Message 14 of 17

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
ok if you are getting knowhere by phone or email.
put the full facts in a chronological order with any proof of return etc to the postal address on the complain links. send this a minimum of recorded delivery or even special delivery to ensure you have proof of service to o2. In the letter state the outcome required and ask for a deadlock letter if o2 disagree then take it to the next level the ombudsman again on the pages you have been linked to .

Let us know how you get on .
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you asked for a Manager Callback when you have spoken to CS?

Would really recommend avoiding Live Chat for this and stick with speaking to CS or emailing complaintreviewservice@o2.com with all the details. Would recommend being factual and clear. You will get an automated confirmation receipt (also check spam inbox) within a few minutes of sending it in.
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just jumping in to say that a delivery receipt is no guarantee that your email has been seen by anyone. A delivery receipt just means that your email was delivered to th email address you sent your email to, a read receipt would let you know that it had been read. 

Did you send your email to complaintreviewservice@o2.com as outlined in the complaints review process?

I think some of the advice on here is exactly what you are looking for. Please follow the documented complaints review process provided to you in a couple of the links and, as mentioned, if you feel that you have got nowhere via phone or email, document everything and send your complaint by post.

Message 17 of 17