Did you mean: 

Number Disconnected In Error

Kirsty0044
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Can anyone help?

Ongoing Complaint since may 30th when an agent incorrectly disconnected my phone number i had for 15 years. 

Can no longer get my PAC via text so 02 requested 3 times via email and they have apparently sent this but I'm not receiving and agents cant see contents of the email. 

Please someone help me get my number back?

no response from complaints i call  everyday no further forward, cant action a transfer of ownership

as numbers no longer active!!

Ive emailed CEO no response. 

Commsbudsman wont look at it for another 3 weeks. 
really getting me down any advice please?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7162 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Can't really help here as we are a Customer to Customer Community with no O2 input

Afraid its keep at O2. Reports say the social media team are the best

Links in the guide

#Hel

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7734 Posts
  • 151 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

We understand @Kirsty0044 that it is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. Hence, if you lodged a formal complaint on 30 May, you could easily hear back in the next few weeks. 

If you do not receive a response, the escalation route is set-out in :-

o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

In particular :-

What happens next?
If you’re not happy after we’ve responded to your complaint, or if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is a free service, which will independently review your complaint. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. Their decision is binding on O2, but not on you as a customer.

Message 4 of 4