Did you mean: 

What is going on with O2 lately?

CorGre
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone else had issues with O2 lately.

They havent been able to port my number since April, Complaints department not responding to the point its almost past the 8 weeks that I can submit an OfCom complaint. Order has been stuck for the return of a handset for just over 2 weeks, again a complaint raised and technical team 'On It' with no one responding, keep getting the runaround, some reviewing the complaint and will guarantee a call on Monday, now on Wednesday and the guaranteed call from complaints team non existent and I STILL need to return a phone but they cant because the return order is Stuck and hasnt sent the return label.

Argh O2 used to be good but since the merger it has been shockingly bad.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7544 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@CorGre 

You only need to search this forum to see that many others have had the same issues to which you refer - porting seems to be a problem area currently and the general mediocrity of O2's Customer Service seems to mean the the complaints' team are overwhelmed ! 👍 

Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37231 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

I think you'll find it is the Ombudsman you'll be engaging, rather than OfCom, @CorGre - https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain (well down the page to see the relevant details).

Good luck!

Message 3 of 3