cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling contract when O2 don't have anyone available to give me the hard sell to stay.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm at the end of contract and wish to cancel, but keep number etc.

I've unlocked my phone but there's no one available on O2 to discuss, don't want to ring them as they will just hard sell... any ideas or do I have to wait or get the sales pitch?

cheers

Dave

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144383 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Calling 202 or live chat will get you a PAC.
When you use PAC your contract will end immediately.
You may have to listen to some sales pitch but others have said they don't bother you too hard anymore.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/hig...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

We are sorry you didn't get what you were expecting.

We have sent you a private message requesting some info to see if we can help you stay with O2 Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

We are sorry you didn't get what you were expecting.

We have sent you a private message requesting some info to see if we can help you stay with O2 Wave

A hard sell..... 🤔😯

Message 4 of 5

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

worth trying wink

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 5