Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issues

So, having purchased a new phone on an O2 contract I decided to keep my original number that I've had for several years on Tesco. Provided the PAC number on Sunday, told it would be ported on Monday. An hour later get a text saying it would be done o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data problem for three months and still not resolved

After upgrading three phones in May, myself and my Daughter upgraded our data tariff, I went from 500mb to 6gb, and my Daughter, 500mb to 1gb. The problem started when she got down to using 500mb, the data just wouldn't work even though she had 1gb. ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compliment shops staff

I would just like to thank on of your members of staff we saw earlier this week in your Burnley branch. Omar! He was lovely, mega helpful and a joy to deal with. If anyone can get this to him that would be grand Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Retentions?? Don't think they care less

Called today about cancelling, been with o2 for 15 years! He didn't ask much just took payment owed and send me the code I need to give to new provider?! I'm fuming, thought they'd make some effort to retain existing customers especially long standin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good 4G coverage

I just wanted to give some positive feedback on the Improvements of the 4G network from o2. Couple of weeks a go I was on a coach trip to the EU. But this is more to say hoe much O2 4G footprint has improved while traveling in U.K. From South Yorkshi...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Bad Experience

Hello, Sorry to say I am quite disappointed with the service. 1- I would like to improve my 500mb monthly plan to unlimited calls and more data in EU Zone. No option to do it in my o2. 2- I would like to check my bills:- if I click on the blue button...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract when O2 don't have anyone available to give me the hard sell to stay.....

Hi there, I'm at the end of contract and wish to cancel, but keep number etc. I've unlocked my phone but there's no one available on O2 to discuss, don't want to ring them as they will just hard sell... any ideas or do I have to wait or get the sales...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK Mail

Hello - I've ordered a new handset from o2 which now appears to be in the hands of UK Mail. They were supposed to deliver today but haven't bothered... now I'm trying to re-arrange to get dropped at a nearby Royal Mail collection office rather than h...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise for the O2 Social Media Team

I know this is the O2 Community, and not officially O2 Support. However: I had to share this experience with those who put up requests for help here, and for those valued Community members who provide workable responses that sometimes include the adv...

thanks-1804597_640.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Excellent Customer Service

I would just like to congratulate O2 on their excellent customer service. After a problem with my new iPhone7 which resulted in two phone calls to O2 Customer Services followed by a visit to the Apple Store (which didn't resolve anything and only cau...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos