Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise for the O2 Social Media Team

I know this is the O2 Community, and not officially O2 Support. However: I had to share this experience with those who put up requests for help here, and for those valued Community members who provide workable responses that sometimes include the adv...

thanks-1804597_640.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Excellent Customer Service

I would just like to congratulate O2 on their excellent customer service. After a problem with my new iPhone7 which resulted in two phone calls to O2 Customer Services followed by a visit to the Apple Store (which didn't resolve anything and only cau...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Launchers

Hi I just upgraded to s8 plus , on my old S6 edge plus .. i used a few launchers as the samsung stock lancher then was very limited. Stuck with Go Launcher for a good few years. Just curious what launchers other than the Samsung stock one do others u...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cookie legislation

Are O2 exempt ? All websites I load have a "Accept/Change/More info" message on the opening page but O2 main website and the O2 Community website don't seem to show any "Cookie" message.....or perhaps it just doesn't show for me.

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Loyalty

After spending 1.5 hours having an online chat, regarding an upgrade, there seems to be absolutly no loyalty to existing customers, I have been with o2 for 20 years on a monthly contract, went to upgrade without increasing my monthly payment, after a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, Leaving 02.

Leaving 02. Very sad. I was hoping to upgrade but it will cost wayyyyyyy too much (from £32 up to £51 per month).

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please call me immediately!

Date: 9 August 2017Good morning,You have shut down your email support service and after 15 minutes no advisor is available so this appears to be the only way I can communicate with you given that you have cut me off.My name is Liam Gardner. You cut o...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address at bottom of billing email

Don't waste your time sending an email to the link at the bottom of your billing email from O2 email - it doesn't work. Here's the helpful reply I got: "Hello, Thanks for your email, but we have now shut down our email support service." So WTF are th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Problems with my insurance.

Hi,I cannot believe how poor O2 Insure has been regarding my situation.My son's iPhone 6 was smashed and not working. Fully insured and we are 18months into his contract so we contact O2 Insure and they advise to follow the proces return the phone fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Useless search on this website

The search on this website is useless, I typed "Sony Xperia XA1 not using wifi" and it searched for "Sony Peria xx not using wife" Seriously, what is the point of a website for phone help that won't search for what you type in?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos