Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming abroad.... its not working

Hi. .I'm in poland....phone topped up but can't access data...tried everything and it's getting frustrating now.... using Samsung a3.. anyone had similar issue??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Idiots lol

Had a phonecall from a person on number 02036870321 saying they from 02 . They tried to offer me a better sim free contract than i already had Asked what i thought about their offer I replied i thought it was rubbishWhen he said why i told him what i...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

My question is what does the phrase upgrade actually mean ?

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Does o2 even care about the loyalty of their customers?

So,I've been with o2 for a good 12 years, with various makes and models of handset.For much of the time I have spent around £45-£50 p/m on my contract.With the newer generation of handsets, the 4G capabilities and an ever growing amount of data requi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

COMPLAINT FEEDBACK

hi my name is saira Ahmed i would like to share my horrible experience with 02 customer services. Never have i ever come across such a rude person- i had my call escalted which was put through to a so called manager ??? who was so rude an then when i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Props Feedback!

I just wondered why there wasn't somewhere we could post details about customer champions on your myo2 site? I've just had a great experience where an adviser (Stephen) took a query I had (a complex one too: wanted to change my email address to one I...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Nokia Range

Apologies if this has been asked previously i did try the search but nothing has come up. Is O2 Planning to stocking the new Nokia phones, i am currently looking for my next phone and suffice to say the option's on the website are not really saying "...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aerial Direct

Why do 02 continue to do business with Aerial Direct? They 'took over' the management of some of my connections without my agreement or any confirmation in writing. I am cancelling and moving all my connections to EE who are offering a much better de...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G over utilised in areas

In Milton Keynes I usually get good speeds on 4g sometimes 63Mbps. However at MK9 1EA at lunchtimes it is mostly unusable. This is the centre of business here. The last test I did gave 0.34Mbps. However if I disable 4G at the same location and use 3G...

Frogger by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos