Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Boosting Signal Samsung SGH-E520

Hello,Inside the house I get weak phone reception, the call is usually lost.Does anyone know how to boost the antenna signal.Looking at the inside of the phone, I see the battery and SIM and nothing else. There are three screws but non look like an a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

texting to Australia

I am able to receive texts from australia and up until 11 June was able to also reply. Since then I get a messageStatus terminated. This is only happeneing to one number -other numbers seem to be ok. Have tried helpline and been into O2 shop but they...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poorly programmed automated call handling

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've rarely needed to use the O2 customer services. Whenever I do, I find the advisors very helpful. However, I have to take issue with the way that the automated call handling part of the service is put together. I recentl...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! One plus 5

Does O2 have any news on the release date of the One Plus 5? Will you be adding it to your range? When will advance purchase be available ? I'm delaying my upgrade for this.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

VIP customer. What a joke

I have been trying to upgrade my phone for over 2 days now. I have asked on numerous occasions for someone to call me. I have for 3 hours spent on live chat. I have had to call my 2 banks to unblock my credit cards. Due to the fact that o2 are incomp...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

poor service south of lancaster

Seen this annually on this board but does anyone know why the mast South of Lancaster near the M6 is failingThe bad reception is a regular feature in south lancaster due to continued problems with the Forton mast which dont seem to get resolved -anyo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G roaming coming to o2 in Europe

Well everyone. ive done the browsing the Terms and look what has just been put in 8.3 The 4G package allows you to access our 4G services in the UK and, where available, in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK), provided that if you’re on a data-only (M...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 29 replies
  • 2 kudos