cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Mail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello - I've ordered a new handset from o2 which now appears to be in the hands of UK Mail. They were supposed to deliver today but haven't bothered... now I'm trying to re-arrange to get dropped at a nearby Royal Mail collection office rather than hike the 30 miles across London to their depot to pick it up... 

Has anyone got anything good to say about UK Mail? Will they be able to do this? Or will I never receive this phone unless I get on the four trains with a ten month old after work to get this?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144408 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
You can rearrange delivery on their website but they don't have the best reputation on here unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried but the only options are get it from their depot or have it delivered it when no one is in...

I'll go to Vodafone!
Message 3 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144408 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Give customer service a call and get them to fix it for you.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks - will do so
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous If you do that you will have to officially cancel with o2 first but I suspect they use the same courier 

Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122948 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

As said UK Mail are one of the worst courier services used by O2. Once a delivery address has been given they rarely change to a different one. It's difficult enough getting a normal delivery on time....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Luckily I've never dealt with them. I always use Royal Mail, DPD or DHL

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's cool, I'm out of contract so if they can't pull their finger out to post me a handset I'll defect to a different side #mobilewars
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 didn't give me a choice about who delivered it. They just handed over my new phone to the useless folk at UK Mail. Thanks O2!

Message 10 of 13