Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

hold music when on hold from your mobile

Hi peeps,bit of a long shot here but does anybody know who sings the song when your on hold from your mobile to 02 number 202,it sounds a bit like franz ferdinand and contains lyrics about a fire!Any suggestions would be greatly apprecited thx jonny ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 87 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre Optic Upgrade

BT are installing Fibre Optic cables to some of the transmitters in the Madeley Telford area does any one know why.Is it ready of upgrade to 4g or to improve the capacity of the cell

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am leaving 02 to go to virgin

I am leaving O2 to go to Virgin. I already have my pac code.will I have to pay to get my phone un blocked before I can use the Virgin sim??and if so how much does it cost please.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

So.. I use Gmail on my phone.. But have Hotmail too for less important things. With Hotmail.. I deleted all the emails and they've all come back.. Twice! Strange x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Text Messages are NOT what they seem

Hi O2, The terms of my contract give me UNLIMITED text messages. Imagine my surprise then, when i looked at my bill to see it is £6 higher than what it should be.This is because: If i add 3 recipients into a TEXT MESSAGE and send it, you define that ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I upgrade my data amount?

My daughter has an iPhone 6 and she's had it for a year now but she got 1 gig of data which she uses very quickly, I don't want to upgrade her phone and pay off her contract but I was wondering if I could upgrade her contract? As in pay a few extra p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone

PLEASE READ!My sons screen has recently been damaged. We all break phones - it happens. After missing the warranty on his year old iPhone 5C, we sought to find help from somebody who could quick fix the phone. After removing the screen and examining ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rewards coming soon!

Hi guys, We haven't forgotten about this. We are having some technical problems but rewards will be announced soon.

coming-soon-dots.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reduce Monthly Bill

I have been looking at the new contracts for the iPhone 6s Plus and I can get a contract cheaper for this phone with 30gb of data that I pay for my iPhone 6 Plus now with only 5gb of data! Would o2 reduce my monthly bill? I already have lowest possib...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos