Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

poor and uncaring customer service

How sad that after 20 years as a loyal customerwho always paid ontime,, i am cancelling my contract due to the uncaring attitude shown toward me by 02 when my phone and everything else i had were stolen in Bangkok 3 hours after arriving. Despite repo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viridis's funky photos of the week quiz.

New little game, im gonna post up three macro images taken with the super awesome Galaxy S6 edge, and the first person to get all three correct wins sod all except 1 kudos and the solution. Get it, got it, good.Here ya go. Image 1 Image 2 Image 3

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Trail Blazers

I applied to be part of a 1 hour live chat with the Trail Blazers team, I was selected and on the Blurb you were promised a 'special' prize. Just wondered if anyone else has received anything from this, if not when will we find out what it is and whe...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast not working

I live in Barnet and for over 2 weeks i've had no mobile phone signal. 02 say there is amast not working. I've had this excuse for over 2 weeks . In this age of technology how long should it take to repair a mast. ( 2 days, maybe a week) 02 say use T...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Life with the LG G4

After having the phone 2 weeks, I now feel it’s adequate time to give my impressions. By now everyone knows the specs, 2K screen, awesome camera, expandable memory... I’ll try focus on actually using the phone. First impressions for me coming from a ...

• 22 replies
  • 6 kudos

iOS 9 Beta 1

So iOS 9 was announced at WWDC 2015 earlier today. The beta was released to developers today with the full release in the autumn.So, I've installed the beta on my iPad Air 2. Here are some of the things I've noticed so far. Bear in mind I've only had...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat.

I'm fairly new to O2 and the O2 Community. Reading through new (6 Nov 13) and slightly older articles on the O2 Community pages, I get the impression that some people are not too keen on using Live Chat. I've contacted O2's Live Chat twice on minor m...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Premium & information service

Hi A man walks into a bank and says can I have £1.25 from one of your customers accounts. The Bank Manager says that won,t be a problem and hands over the money. That just would not happen but this is effectivly what O2 is doing with my money. The Pr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lg G4 vs Galaxy S6, sell it to me...

Which one?I can't decide,I like photography and music so both these features should be a priority, I'm coming from Sony so similar OS launcher would be preferred.Lets go....

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos