Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Premium & information service

Hi A man walks into a bank and says can I have £1.25 from one of your customers accounts. The Bank Manager says that won,t be a problem and hands over the money. That just would not happen but this is effectivly what O2 is doing with my money. The Pr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lg G4 vs Galaxy S6, sell it to me...

Which one?I can't decide,I like photography and music so both these features should be a priority, I'm coming from Sony so similar OS launcher would be preferred.Lets go....

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DFDS GSM Ferry charges

Pretty annoyed to get a text half way across the channel from Dunkirk to Dover informing me I was attached to the ships GSM and would be charged £6 per MB for any data myt phone downloaded. I had been on roaming for 4 days at O2's reasonable rate, di...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

WWDC 2015

What are you expecting to see from Apple this time apart from ios 9 http://www.apple.com/live/?cid=wwa-uk-kwg-features-com http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/apple/wwdc-2015-how-watch-keynote-livestream-ios-9-os-x-apple-tv-macs-music-rumours-live-blog...

• 80 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Recent crystal clear call quality

Hi,I've been using O2 for years. In the last 2 weeks I've noticed, that more often than not, the call quality has been similar to that of a Skype call, rather than a traditional mobile/telephone call. Sometimes, the call starts off crystal clear and ...

Resolved! Incoming text messages

Messages from a contact suddenly started appearing in Spam box for some unknown reason. The contact concerned is my Son who seemed worryingly, not to be replying to several of my texts. Hadn't noticed the replies had appeared in spam box for no good ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

LITHIUM query

Have any changes been made to Lithium recently? I notice that when I click on the Insert Emoticon button it now presents available icons in a horizontal scroll bar whereas it used to be a drop down panel with scroll. Maybe its just another quirk of I...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plagued by witheld numbers

I had a minor car accident about three years ago and lately have been plagued by calls from ambulance chasers. I am TPS registered and the caller witholds their number. The names they give for teh companies are never traceable via the Internet (Lates...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos