Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Highlight

Hi guys, we thought we could kick off a community spotlight which will be posted every so often to highlight some of the great threads and discussions on the community Top kudoed threads Below are some great posts that have received a few kudos. One ...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My phone does not work

i recently changed from pay as you go to contract and i kept my old number now neither of the numbers work as my new sim now says 'sim not provisioned mm #2' and now coz i have no service on either phone i am unable to ring customer service! I've bee...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

5 DAYS without service - can anyone BEAT THAT!?

Hi I have now been five days without service as I started a sim swap on Wednesday and it still hasnt gone through. The advice I keep getting is wait as there is a backlog because of Friday's crash. No one will help me and I am wondering if there is a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

10% off Bill not good enough

I have been an o2 customer for many years now and have had very few reasons to complain. On a whole your service has been good.However, yesterdays disruption caused me and my partner worry, stress and major inconvenience. It was shortly after 1330 wh...

• 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Last O2 mobile ever!

I'm just sick of O2's outages, I know its only been a couple of times in the last year but I'm running a business, I can't be without a mobile I loose money when my mobile goes down. Signal's appears to be not as good as it use to be, had a new iphon...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Worst service ever!

Been on hold to O2 for 1 hour and been hung up on twice! It gets worse I thought going to a store when I was placed in a queue where the lady serving advised there were three people in front of me, I sat down for 5 minutes and she came back advising ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This is ridiculous

Yet again O2 is down. They're very quick to demand the money from my account every month but what happens when they mess up? It's a bloody disgrace and I'm thinking of moving back to Vodaphone. As usual no explanation..... Just leave people with no n...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos