Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mobile insurance

How to get it? Web says in-store or call. I cannot get anyone to answer my call or even get on Chat! With so many angry customers complaining/affected about O2's network outage, everything else is at a standstill. Very very disappointing O2.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Difficulty in Getting any Customer Service

I am posting my emailed complaint here as the chat isn't working and I can't find an email option in my O2. I have emailed to mycare@O2.com, but get an automated reply to use the chat or go to the contact website if I prefer to email O2, but there is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Difficulty in Getting any Customer Service

I recently bought a HTC One S and needed to order a Microsim. I made my way to the SIM order page but immediately found it confusing. I am already with O2 (have been for nearly 10 years) so I clicked '>>I am already using an O2 SIM' - this brought up...

• 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

No signal since thursday

Iv had no signal or very week signal now since thursday i have tried another operaters sim in phone n that had full signal so know the phone works fine.Therefore can only assume the issue o2 is having has not been fixed properly or there is another i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! todays "intermittent" service what a lot of rubbish

I have had NO service at all today from 11.33am (when I tried to text my son) and still have nothing and its 17.22pm there is nothing intermittent about it there has been NO SERVICE since 11.33 not 12pm . I have been travelling as a passenger from le...

• 20 replies
  • 4 kudos

O2 down again???

Unable to make/send/receive calls & texts. Similar queries being submitted on Twitter.....please tell me its not happening again

• 85 replies
  • 2 kudos

iPhone 5 Stock

Can anyone tell me why I seem to be waiting an age for an iPhone 5 which was ordered over the phone with o2 business yet they are shipping phones to local stores which now have stock?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos