Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

error message

Just got this error message when trying to sign in to the forum:Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request POST /login/mblogin. Reason: Error reading from remote se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sub sections?

Just out of pure interest, would you like to see any new sub sections added?I myself would love to see one for computers and maybe current news.What sort of discussion sections would you want to see on this forum?What would make you want to come back...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data connection lost - iPhone 3G

Hi,I have a strange problem. After 2.1 update, I have full bars 3G at home but no data connection (phone function works).If I power cycle, the data connection returns. However, if I turn off 3G, and then back on (or even just turn on wifi and off aga...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem: People aren't receiving my texts!

Hello, Over the last few weeks I have sent texts to a number of people which they have never received.It tends to happen on random occasions - after finding out my friend hasn't recevied a text by asking them on Facebook, I have sent a text to my oth...

meerKat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

basic signal first, 4G later

instead of pratting about with 4G why can't phone companies (02 included) deal with the fact that a large number of people still haven't got a decent basic mobile signal?

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Absolutely no service or signal :(

Hi all! Not sure if I've posted in the right section as I've only joined so apologies if I have! But tonight I dropped and lost the back of my HTC one v (not dropping the actual phone) and since then I've had ZERO signal and service. I've performed a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Highlight 1/11/12

Hi guys, I haven't posted a community highlight for a while so here goes. Its been a busy month with lots of great content from you all so thank you for that! Great guides: • How to reboot your handset - by macblank • Top 3 reasons for report a post ...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Community

Wonder what others feel about the need to keep signing in to the Community ? Is it a pain ? I can understand to a degree that if it were a single sign in to your account and the forum the need for security, but the forums need a sign on. I am involve...

• 30 replies
  • 1 kudos

Top 3 reasons to report a post

Hi everyone, We regularly see posts that reflect the friendly and welcoming atmosphere of our community. We sometimes also see less appropriate posts. So, to help keep the forum a great place for everyone, you have the option to 'Report inappropriate...

Screen Shot 2012-10-18 at 12.40.51.png
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos