Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service - A thing of the past

To set some context, I have been an O2 customer for a number of years (I'm guessing about 10?) and until recently I used to think the customer service offering was pretty good. It's an indictment of the level of service and more importantly lack of r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet!

I have a Nokia Lumia 710 and can only get Wifi on it despite paying for data in my contract. Are there any really stupid ie obvious things I should be doing to get the web? ANy help gratefully recieved! Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some iPhone 5 news.

Hi all, I've been following a few threads on here for a while since ordering a black iphone 5 32GB on the 22nd September. 4.5 weeks later and a few texts from o2 saying "sorry", there is still no sign of it. In all honesty i'm not as excited about th...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Replacement 'refurbished' phones

Just recently got the galaxy s3 in white on release day from O2 as an upgrade. I've been really happy with it, I like to look after my phones very well, very careful not to drop them, clean it regularly, place it in my pocket with no keys/coins in an...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! thinking of leaving 02

i am thinking of leaving 02 and joining another network as 02 keeps having problems, 02 used is brilliant but recently they have gone down hill

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 selling on numbers again??

it would appear o2 have been selling on numbers again. Within 24hrs of renewing a contract with them i recieved 6junk texts about debt/PPI etc and have been gettting one or two per day since. Of course o2 completely deny it but each message is headed...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Forwarding & Roaming

Hi. I just want to double check the status with call forwarding and roaming data with o2 uk, as I cannot find the answer for my question on this forumQuestion:If I set up a call forward from my uk iPhone to a uk number (Skype +44 number) whilst still...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos