Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 bill

Why is the O2 business portal so appallingly bad?I can look at all sorts of stastics, but to print a VAT bill requires a degree in abstract psychology?Most of us busy business owners just want to claim a business expense against tax, which requires p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Generator

Just tried to get my PAC code to switch mobile providers. I tried the online chat and all seemed good.Was told they could get it for me and was asked why I am switching following my answer was informed that they couldn't get the PAC code and had to r...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment methods: We want to hear from you!

Hi guys, As most of you probably know, most O2 customers use a recognisable Direct Debit method to pay their monthly bills, as with most other products and services in day-to-day life. There are however some who still pay manually and we’d love to he...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Well done priority team..

Obviously not learning a thing about how to not pee off your customers from the fantastic "jobless friendly" star wars promotions, where anyone with a job lost out to eBay selling people with nothing to do on a work day. This new promotional free gif...

Screenshot_20160715-161100.png
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

HTC Desire 626

I would strongly recommened thinking twice about getting this phone, while the screen size, ability to personalize and the quality of the camera is very good, there is one major fault. Using any app that you install, will freeze the phone and the onl...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia Z4 Review

I took my first step into tablets a year ago, buying a Hudl2 which I starterd using more and more. Almost overnight, between my phone and tablet I made my laptop redundant for home use. That's when it started. I have had Sony phones since the origina...

• 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Can I still use 3G on my phone?

I've a Samsung Galaxy S3 (not a 4G device) and have just upgraded my contract. My tariff includes 4G, but 3G isn't mentioned. Can I still use 3G on my non-4G phone? Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos