Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Embarrassing…

Vodafone has been named the fastest network at the O2 Arena, with O2 ranked a lowly third in a venue it has sponsored for almost a decade.... Full story here

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Try The Tech - Microsoft Band One

Well my first ever review is for a Microsoft Band 1, is it a watch, fitness band a mix of the two or something entirely unexpected. The box For reasons that are beyond me people seem very concerned with the packaging of the device, for me personally ...

band box.jpg exercie summary.png heart rate.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos

HTC phones

I'm a big fan of HTC phones primarily due to build quality and audio. I have M9 which I bought in November PAYG from O2 £360 which was a bargain. HTC availability to O2 customers on PAYG limited currently to Desire 626 £109 which is cheap. Interestin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

The scrapping of all charges

i was about to email O2 to appeal to them about our charges. we arrived in Istanbul on thursday late night, had an outing on friday then the Coup happened. Sat up al night listening to fighter jets, explosions, on Saturday there was shooting outside ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 travel... flat fee can be a real rip-off

I work in Europe most weeks travelling Monday and returning on Thursday. I have used O2 travel for a while and at £1.99 it's cheaper and more flexible than some rival providers. However, since the recent ruling limiting roaming charges for calls and ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I have just ordered a new phone on my contract Order Number ms-506483337 and need to keep the same phone number How do I do this? Jenny Horler

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to track sim only order?

So I recently bought a sim only deal from o2. They sent me the email confirming I had placed the order last thursday. That email said that they would update me on it's progress and give information on its' delivery, which I haven't got yet. All the i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! add on travel

Hello My Name is Gareth this is the first time I have used this I am currently in Norway and want to call home UK from my 02 phone.I am not sure if I have set up the O2 travel correct I text travel to 23336 and got a reply o2 UK saying thanks well ad...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 bill

Why is the O2 business portal so appallingly bad?I can look at all sorts of stastics, but to print a VAT bill requires a degree in abstract psychology?Most of us busy business owners just want to claim a business expense against tax, which requires p...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos