Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Suspicious MMS

I have just received a MMS that purports to be from O2UK. It is a picture message 879KB and claims to be a "multimedia message notification" from a "Hidden sender address". Subject is "Untitled". Is this likely to be a legitimate message from O2? Or ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 42 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of connectivity in Belfast at a daily basis

Hello, I am a pay as you go O2 user, and since last week, every day, from 11:00-16:00 approximately, there are signal problems in Belfast city center (BT1 4LS). I understand that this thing can happen, however it's been ongoing for several days and l...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

'about you' is somebody else..

I noticed when topping up my mobile broadband it has all changed now and 8GB is available which is great. I want to top up but when I select the amount I want a box appears to the right with 'about you' written on top...but the name, email and number...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Numbers

Do you get charged for 0300 numbers even if I got unlimited mind ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Support

What is it with O2 recently? 3 times now I have started chat sessions only to be disconnected due to "technical difficulties" before I have resolved my problem. They used to be so good but don't seem to care anymore.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community forum problems

I know @MI5 started his 'Lonely' thread yesterday.... as he was the only one who managed to get online ...but I thought I would start this one in the hope that management may be able to advise us about Forum issuesMany of the regulars are aware of pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 110 replies
  • 0 kudos