Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

CarolineHart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i dont understand my billing, i have a contract with Ariel direct but O2 still bill me?I wish i could talk to someone who would explain?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Aerial direct are an agency who place contracts with O2, so are effectively the middle man.
You contract and billing are with O2 and can be tracked in your MyO2 app or website http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Aerial direct are an agency who place contracts with O2, so are effectively the middle man.
You contract and billing are with O2 and can be tracked in your MyO2 app or website http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Did you even want a business contract? I believe My O2 will differ but if you have ordered over the phone then call them again.

Message 3 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @CarolineHart, I hope the replies above help you understand your billing better, but please let us know if you have any other questions slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 9

CarolineHart
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I somehow have a contract with Ariel direct, i dont want to be with them, they are very pushy and somehow I have got signed up to a contract until 2020, i have got a new phone , my phone is paid for, please can someone help me get back to O2 whom i have been with since 1996

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie for the mention thumbsup

@CarolineHart I'm not sure how much we'll be able to do but I can certainly get someone on my end to check this out for you - I'll need a few more details first so I'll send you a Private Message shortly!  slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 7 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @CarolineHart, this should have been picked up now and sorted slight_smile

Have a lovely weekend, and please do come back if you need anything else sun

signature

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions