Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Yet another Apple Watch data plan issue

I mean I can’t be 100% on the accuracy, but when using the machines at the gym (bike, cross trainer etc) it seems to match the distance/calorie counter on them so I’d assume it is fairly accurate..!

When it comes to the weight - not a problem at all, they really aren’t heavy - I can imagine the choice of strap being more of a deciding factor as to whether that would bother you when working out. The sports bands are great, but I’d imagine the Nike ones (with the holes in) are better to keep your wrist cool.
Community Manager

@MindlessJD Makes sense, it sounds like a great accessory to have - food for thought! smiling Regarding the weight I might try to go and test one in store, or try a friend's at some point, but you've definitely made me curious to look into it more closely, thanks!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Definitely worth a try, I think (and hope) you’ll be pleasantly surprised!

Also, as a side note - I think the aluminium ones are lighter weight than the stainless steel ones...
Community Manager

@MindlessJD Oh interesting point about the different models, which one do you have yourself??

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

I’ve got a 44mm stainless steel, and my wife has the 40mm aluminium. Not a massive difference but there is one