Did you mean: 

Yet another Apple Watch data plan issue

MindlessJD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

Bought a new S4 Apple Watch a couple of months ago, received it and set up with no issues whatsoever.  Unfortunately the watch got damaged, made my claim through O2 insure, and was told they had no S4's in stock at all re a replacement.

Was added to the queue for a replacement as soon as they were in stock, and was reassured that they have two deliveries per day. Over two weeks go by with no comms from O2, so I phone them up again and finally get a replacement issued - though not in my original colour (not bothered about this though)!

Went through the set up again, and am getting the (seemingly common) issue where I cannot add the data plan to the new watch. Getting reference code 30. 

Called customer services and have been given an INC number, but having read through the comments on this forum - am somewhat worried that I'll not hear back and have to chase myself again...

Don't want to have to keep phoning up all the time to get this sorted (took 5 separate calls to order it in the first place as systems kept not working correctly!)... So does anyone have any idea how long this may take or what actually needs to be done to fix?

Thank you

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I'll mention @Martin-O2 again @MrLav 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 23

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the mention @Cleoriffslight_smile 

@MrLav I'll drop you a message to get a few details and we can get someone to look into this for you. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 23

Nath2
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also have the same problem and i don't know what to do.

@Martin-O2 @MI5 

Message 23 of 23