Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

No Service

For four days my phone has not worked and says No Service. I know people have tried to ring and message me and nothing has come through.  To the best of my knowledge I have not changed anything on the phone. Help

Highlighted
Topics: 546
Solutions: 12,749

Re: No Service

[ Edited ]

@Marion 

Check for issues at www.status.o2.co.uk and also check if your SIM works in another phone as the phone or SIM could be faulty 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

I would like to say thank you to the person who advised me on how to get 'service' back onto my iPhone. I took out the SIM card and replaced it and it started to work again.

Trying to find out how to say thank you was not as easy as getting the phone to work again. Thanks

Highlighted
Topics: 546
Solutions: 12,749

No worries. Pleased it's back for you anyways.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)