Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Marion
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For four days my phone has not worked and says No Service. I know people have tried to ring and message me and nothing has come through.  To the best of my knowledge I have not changed anything on the phone. Help

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Marion 

Check for issues at www.status.o2.co.uk and also check if your SIM works in another phone as the phone or SIM could be faulty 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Marion 

Check for issues at www.status.o2.co.uk and also check if your SIM works in another phone as the phone or SIM could be faulty 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Marion
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to say thank you to the person who advised me on how to get 'service' back onto my iPhone. I took out the SIM card and replaced it and it started to work again.

Trying to find out how to say thank you was not as easy as getting the phone to work again. Thanks

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No worries. Pleased it's back for you anyways.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4