cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto360 broken - need to return

Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased a Moto360 from O2 online during October 2014.

The button has now stuck in and refuses to work. I tried to return the item to my local O2 shop and they refused to help.

Instead they gave me this number to call - 0344 8090222 but from my Tesco mobile number (I am not an O2 direct customer) it simply says that the number is incorrect. O2 chat told me yesterday that I should call that number on a weekday and it would work. For me it simply does not.

I want to get my Moto360 exchanged or fixed. What is the process please? I've seen the returns forms but they want proof of purchase included and I only have electronic receipts since I bought online direct from O2.

Ideally I would love to speak to a real human on the phone about this issue - any advice on that front or the problem in general?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for this update @Anonymous  It seems a real nightmare that you experienced and yes, there definitely SHOULD have been a telephone support line to help you. Pleased you got it sorted eventually but I will mention the community co-ordinator @Toby in this thread in the hope he can look at providing some feedback about this issue...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Glad you got it sorted eventually but dear me, it really shouldn't be this hard....:smileysad:

Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear about that @Tuppen, I'll feed back to the team.
Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

I urgently need to return my damaged Samsung A5...I purchased 1 week ago,...& the screen is damaged.

This fault was noticable straight away.

I attempted to take it back to my local 02 store yesterday & they advised me to contact yourselves ,early this mrning.

Apologies for delays in  returning my device(i noticed the fault on 30/10/2016) but i have been working away all last week & only arrived back home yesterday (06/11/2016) & attempted to return it to my local o2 store (Ellesmere Port ,Cheshire Oaks).

I categorically deny any responsibility for damage as it should have been checked properly when purchased.

Would it be possible to   send me a replacement asap please?..im currently on my old phone & its rubbish.

If its not possible please cancel my contract & declare it  void as im still currently in the 14day cooldown period.

Thanks

Clive Schott

Message 14 of 18

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi!

I urgently need to return my damaged Samsung A5...I purchased 1 week ago,...& the screen is damaged.

This fault was noticable straight away.

I attempted to take it back to my local 02 store yesterday & they advised me to contact yourselves ,early this mrning.

Apologies for delays in  returning my device(i noticed the fault on 30/10/2016) but i have been working away all last week & only arrived back home yesterday (06/11/2016) & attempted to return it to my local o2 store (Ellesmere Port ,Cheshire Oaks).

I categorically deny any responsibility for damage as it should have been checked properly when purchased.

Would it be possible to   send me a replacement asap please?..im currently on my old phone & its rubbish.

If its not possible please cancel my contract & declare it  void as im still currently in the 14day cooldown period.

Thanks

Clive Schott

Please contact CS directly http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus as we can't help you on here, sorry

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous Please follow the advice above. You aren't talking to O2 here. This is a customer to customer forum...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 18

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

I hope @Anonymous sees the tags and takes note.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 18

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hopefully still within the time limit for returning. Do not accept a repair.

Message 18 of 18