Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! no service

i picked up my new upgrade phone last night but still have no service available. Is this because the phone hasnt completed set up or something? thanks Jim

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Android update issues.

Hello i don't know if you can help me, but my phone updated to the latest andriod version with in the last week, since the update, i keep having issues with my internet connection on my phone, with the signal dropping, phone changing to E or it has a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Video calling

Can you video call over WiFi? Or do you get charged for it separately from your bill?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Repair

Has any body attempted to have their phone repaired by O2? The process seems to be problematic .....I sent my phone away and they couldn't repair it so are going to give me a new on ( great I thought! ) the only problem is that they don't have one to...

Riley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection

Anyone having trouble receivingredients calls

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S6 email not syncing

Hi, I didn't realise for several days but 2 or so weeks ago my emails stopped coming through unless I go into my email and refresh. I've Googled this and lots of people say to go settings and accounts then under more it should say turn master sync on...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number of my insurace

i make a call to o2 to make a claim but the person tell me send to me for my email number of insuranse and i dont have nothing in box how i can get my insurance number.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer my EE number to o2

It is posible to check some where is my number transfering to O2. Or i just neet wait 2 days?Done that -------> https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=port_migrate&case=Port/Migrate%20In%20FormBest regards Martins

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos