Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

im due to upgrade 26 june wondered what deals u have for s8 plus and when i can upgrade

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I want to cancel my account with immediate effect, if this could be done as soon as possible please.Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrades

husband has upgraded to sim only as contract expired butthe sim has not activated any ideas??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Account

Good morning, I have decided to renew my phone and move to a new service provider and I require the PAC number for my phone so that I can retain my number. Can you supply me the PAC number please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gift with purchase not turned up

I upgraded my contract on the 25th of February on the premise I would be receiving the Samsung gear fit 2 within 30 days but 30 days arrived and I finally received a response stating my claim was succesfull and I would hear back within another 30 day...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone has stopped charging.

My Samsung S6 no longer charges, assistant in store says i have "bent the pin". I am insured but am unsure on how the repairs process works, do i get a replacement phone while the repair is being done, and how long does the process last? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling phone pre order

hi i pre ordered the samsung galaxy s8+ on pay monthly but need to cancel it does anyone have any idea how i would do this?

Resolved! Phone wont charge

All of a sudden my phone will not charger, i've tried 3 different chargers and it will still not charge.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos