Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How do I turn off voicemail while abroad?

Hi there, I would like to turn off my voicemail while I am abroad. I've tried 1760; 176002; ##002#; no luck from any of them Any suggestions

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! message tone

why do i get a default message tone even tho i select a different tone in settings its a galaxy s7

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 4 battery issue

My Note 4 has just been repaired by an insurance company after it became bent. They fixed the phone and it looks great but the bent battery wasn't replaced but instead they bent it straight (ish) again. I am very concerned that this damaged battery m...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where's my phone

I ordered a phone on Friday payed for the delivery service and it hasn't turned up I can't phone anyone because I have no phone and I haven't received a phone number so I can't use my o2

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

In store help

My phone died the other week, it was 3 years old so can't complain. I went in to store to see if they could help in any way, assistant told me nothing can be done,so I upgraded for a new phone. I am happy with new phone but was gutted as was told all...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking Incoming calls when abroad

I use a Medion dual-sim spartphone with an 02 UK and a Lebara Spain sim card. How do I turn off incoming calls on 02 when I go to Spain?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S8 and o2 open

Looking to upgrade from s7 to s8. Does anyone know if 02 open will work. If nhs staff still get discount? Also is it now 25% as I get 30% currently.Same question every year

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! newsim...old number

Hey all. I have just got a new sim on monthly contract... anyone know the link so I can change it to my old number??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can I no longer send e-mails from my android phone?

I used to be able to send e-mails using smtp.o2.co.uk - however this became unreliable and now doesn't work at all.I set it up as per o2 instructions with security type of none. Ever time I input these setting I get a connection error 'Could not open...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone

I have had all contact stopped on my phone as I have an over due bill.The reason being is I was made redundant, but will starting a new job, with a higher income I really am sorry for the ovedue payment, but if I can make a payment plan temorarily, a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos