Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty screen

Jamie22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a Samsung flip 3, which I got on contract with o2 in October 2021. It is a 36 month contract. Last week, the screen just started peeling away from the hinge, this has not been damaged by me in anyway and I believe is a manufacturer fault. As a result, first of all the top part of the screen stopped working, and now the whole phone is not usable, the screen is bleeding and flashing green. When I contacted o2 about this, I was told it was no longer under warranty as it is only a 12 month warranty, however, I cannot find anything at all about warranty in any of the paperwork I received with the phone. But everywhere I have looked online, through o2 and even the Samsung website says you have 2 year warranty on Samsung phones. I just think its a bit poor that I took out a 36 month contract for this phone and it hasn't even lasted 24 months, through no fault of my own. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

All Samsung phones have a 2 year warranty

Contact them direct, much less trouble than dealing with O2

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

Message 2 of 3

DanniMac
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have you tried contacting Samsung directly? They'll probably be more helpful. Im having issues with my Pixel Pro and went directly to Google instead of O2. Hope you can get it fixed 🤞🏻

Message 3 of 3