Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to pre-order on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Questions?

We're updating our website and we'll also curate some FAQs below.

Message 1 of 269
268 REPLIES 268

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 45 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I cancelled it on Saturday but it’s still saying the same now, can’t upgrade and they are working with a request on my account, which it says just after you place an order for an upgrade. I spoke to o2 CS yesterday and they told me it can take 2-3 days.

Message 141 of 269

jmilner
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My delivery time has changed yet again this time with no email to say it’s gonna be more than 4 weeks again? What’s going on😂

Message 142 of 269

Zheez
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had another text and email this morning saying the same thing as last night's:

"We need to let you know the delivery of your order is taking longer than expected. Sorry. It should be with you between Up to 1 week."

But if I look at the tracking it still says estimated delivery is the 20th.  However the cancel order option has now vanished and it says:

"This part of the order’s already been sent, so it can’t be cancelled - please arrange a return instead"

All a bit conflicting but it is what it is and I'm sure all is well  slight_smile

Message 143 of 269

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Mine is still showing processing, and still showing the 20th and the cancel order is still showing...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 144 of 269

CyberScy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Both our orders have the Cancel Order button removed, replaced with that little blurb. 

Just got a text from DPD with a tracking number a few minutes ago.  Status is they are expecting the parcel. Looking good so far

Message 145 of 269

Zheez
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep I've just had a DPD text too.  Of course I don't expect there to be any movement on the tracking until Thursday.

Wife who ordered a couple of hours or so after me hasn't got that yet but I'm sure it'll come.  Undoubtedly many many orders for them to work through.

Don't think I've ever had tracking info etc this early on with any other iPhone preorder come to think of it.

Message 146 of 269

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 350 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

My click and collect order in MyO2 is now showing as:

ORDER DATE: 13 Sep 2024
ITEMS: iPhone 16 Pro Max
ESTIMATED DELIVERY: 20 Sep 2024
DELIVERY TYPE: Delivery to selected address

The order is currently in transit and cannot be cancelled. Please wait for the notification from the store and then try again.

Haven’t received any email or anything, suspect they’re just packaging everything up with the number of orders they have.
Message 147 of 269

MrFrenzy
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I cancelled my 16PM order on Saturday it let me upgrade within 5 mins, and then went and got the 15PM from the o2 store with the intention of using it for 3 months and then switching up. 

I’ve now had the phone for just 3 days and as much as the big screen and battery life is nice, it’s far too big for me. I am using a pop socket too which helps but I have pain in my hands using it. Gonna return this and get the 16 pro hopefully on Friday. 

Message 148 of 269

Roblfc
  • 44 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I ordered mine on Friday around 4pm as the computers were down. Mines showing this 512gb dessert titanium 

1000014708.jpg

Message 149 of 269

Roblfc
  • 44 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

But no message from DPD yet 

Message 150 of 269