Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

Roblfc
Level 4: Observant
  • 58 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I think the updates and communication is more messed up than the actual supply suggests. I'd ring up the shop and tell them it's on the O2 app ready for collection today to see what they say 

Message 291 of 432

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@jro 

Ring the store after 11am (let the rush die down) and just explain the app says today, the email says tomorrow, and you just want to check. 

The warehouse migration has been going on since August with the Pixel Launches and to be honest it sounds like some agents are just using that to get people off the phone / live chat

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 292 of 432

Yan101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I find it amazing that after all these years o2 can’t take an order for a phone. I checked apples website last Friday and there were zero issues with ordering direct. In fact sales of the 16 pro and pro max are down 27% on last years 15 pro/max yet o2 still can’t get a phone to a customer on launch day. 

Message 293 of 432

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 372 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jro it will be ready for you to go now and get it, the communication always states the next day. I’m assuming you received no other communication other than that?

Message 294 of 432

jro
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Benlfc just a text and email saying tomorrow but the app says ready to collect today. Will ring the store later. 

Message 295 of 432

Benlfc
  • 372 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jro I’ve had my text and it says tomorrow but I am on the way now. What annoys me is they told me they had phones delivered yesterday and apparently mine wasn’t one, clearly it was 

Message 296 of 432

Benlfc
  • 372 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@jro one of the phones were there and they have given it us. The other isn’t there yet but had it confirmed there’s a delivery today so assume it’s going to be on there. If it isn’t then I’m gonna be annoyed 🤣

Message 297 of 432

Roblfc
Level 4: Observant
  • 58 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

This is my update but not sure what it means by notification of delivery has been sent to recipient....they haven't sent any texts or emails. Supposedly is in the delivery van though 

1000015019.jpg

Message 298 of 432

Geetarsean
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Try typing your tracking no. into this site

https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk

the app for DHL doesn’t seem to be working but this does. Mine is out for delivery and I have a time slot. 

Message 299 of 432

Zheez
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine's out for delivery by DPD and my wife's is out for delivery by DHL, both to home.

Didn't realise they split orders with multiple couriers, but of course makes perfect sense for coping with demand.  Surprisingly early delivery slots too - normally things are quite late for my area.

Message 300 of 432