Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 91 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to buy on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Message 1 of 432
431 REPLIES 431

Roblfc
Level 4: Observant
  • 58 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

On the O2 app mines showing this but when I check with DHL it does say at local delivery depot but says 23rd still... weird..guess I'll have to chill at home all day and just wait 

1000015017.jpg

Message 281 of 432

TekW2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I hope you’re well. Thanks for messaging O2 and waiting whilst connecting to us. Let me take a look at your order related query and help you further with the same. Also, I’m sorry you had to wait whilst getting connected to me.

Upon checking your account I can see that you've placed and order for iPhone 16 Pro Max on 13th September and the status of your order s showing as processing and we know the issue as there is a planned warehouse migration that is going on due to which the order which was place will be delayed.

I do apologize for the delay in receiving the order. You will receive SMS communication and further updates will then be sent by the courier for their delivery.

Please do not worry about it.

I would like to inform you about O2 Priority. It's exclusive to O2 customers and brings you great offers from high street brands, tickets and experiences, as well as access to the best in entertainment. You can get the free app for quick and easy access to Priority whenever you like. Select your app store or text PRIORITY to 2020.

---

O2 are useless. The audacity to include Priorty shilling at the end, also.

Message 282 of 432

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

I wonder if DHL have realised that they cant hold phones for 3 more days.. 

Glad your are getting yours today 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 283 of 432

Roblfc
Level 4: Observant
  • 58 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hopefully it's just them being slow to update. I don't mind waiting til Monday but I'd just like to know (I don't like to spend all day at home lol) 

But seems I've got a good bit of progress considering it's the desert titanium pro max 

Message 284 of 432

amanda73
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the same but when it asks the question about unlocking from icloud  tick yes and then it lets you switch up

Message 285 of 432

Snarfin
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same situation here as some others - stuck on "processing", cancellable, still estimated for delivery today. Zero communication from O2. Between this and the site going down it's a bit of a mess for them this year, honestly. If it really is a warehouse migration as someone got told above that's a massive mess up doing that in the middle of your very predictable biggest launch for the year!

Some communication would be nice - it's not coming today, that's obvious despite what the site says, so I would appreciate if they could tell me when it *will* be arriving.

Message 286 of 432

MikeS-87
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

Where did you contact O2 to get that response as I'm having exactly the same issue.

I honestly understand delays and things happening but it would be nice just to get an update to say it's not coming and when to expect it.

Message 287 of 432

TekW2020
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was just told to wait 5-10 working days because thats the standard timeframe for resolving issues

Message 288 of 432

TekW2020
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

MyO2 app live chat,

Message 289 of 432

jro
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just had a text saying it will be available to pick up from tomorrow but in the app it says ready to be collected today from the store??

Message 290 of 432