Did you mean: 

Virtual Interview 20/11/13 – My O2

KimberleyH
Level 4: Observant
  • 57 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hey Guys,

We’re having another Virtual Interview session on the community, this time it’s for the My O2 app.

There have been plenty of questions we’ve seen in the past about My O2 and you’ve helped members with their issues in the way you normally do!

Now it’s your turn to get your questions in about My O2 and the My O2 app to Leanne Gethin from Digital Self Service at O2. Leanne really wants to hear your questions and ideas, maybe they’ll match up with what’s coming in the future…

This is your chance to ask any question about My O2 in terms of user experience, features, functionality and compatibility, truly everything about the service.

The session will be longer than our last Virtual Interview, it will now be 90 minutes and can be extended if we need to, as we’d like to answer all of your questions!

We’ll be holding the session on the 20th of November at 12:30pm. If you’re new to the O2 Community and want to take part, check out this starter guide: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/What-s-the-O2-community-and-how-to-get-started/td-p/426482

To get your MyO2 questions answered, simply post them on this thread. Leanne from MyO2 will log in on Wednesday and answer any that you have added.

Thanks

Kim

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you leanneg and the site team.

Good discussion as per.

slight_smile
Message 41 of 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, thankyou for the offer of beta testing but can you explain how to PM toby please.

Click Here

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 42