cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

captainprice
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Thanks MI5 much appreciated
Message 961 of 970

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144356 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
No problem and Welcome aboard slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 962 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Chris

This company has the most atrocious, despicable customer service I have ever had to deal with. Their employees are not here to help their customers in any way possible, they provide minimal support and not to mention I've had to wait 30 minutes minimum to speak to a customer service employee!

Although, this is not the main reason I am furious. The reason I am going out of my way to write this message is because I was promised an additional 1 gigabyte of data on my contract at no extra cost and I never received it. This service is appalling and makes me sick when other networks offer unlimited data and other freebies without an issue!!
Customer service should be the paramount importance of a business; apparently this is not the case for this company!

I am expressing how betrayed I feel and if I were able to type this all in capitals I most definitely would!

Message 963 of 970

MI5
  • 144356 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Sad to hear, however, it is not the experience of the vast majority of customers....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 964 of 970

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi community,

Welcome to the community, please send me a PM about your troubles and I'll try and help slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 965 of 970

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23077 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

He's spamming the forum. Toby. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 966 of 970

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Bambino.

I've sorted that out. Sometimes members want to be heard and it can be a common perception to post as often as possible to achieve this slight_smile

@community; I'm sending you a PM now

Get involved:

Message 967 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have spent two full days woth O2 Guru but its not on the menu today.

just bought the new iPhone 5S with IOS 7+ installed. the ptoblem is it will not connect to any links asking for WiFi i have a broadband modem and no problems ever with my iphone mobile or my PC.  can some one help me.

it beat the O2 Gurus and they shut down.

Message 968 of 970

MI5
  • 144356 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Have a search in the iphone section.... Many similar posts.

Currently using:
Message 969 of 970

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

I've created a new 'Introduce Yourself' thread below and shall now close this one.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introduce-yourself-on-the-O2-Community/td-p/571606

Cheers!

Get involved:

Message 970 of 970