Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: June 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Have you been enjoying the amazing sunny weather we're FINALLY getting as much as I have? ☀️☀️☀️

It's been an excellent few days and now on top of this, it's also time for:

June 2019 Community Rewards!

For those who might not be aware of this, each month we have many people asking and answering questions on all things related to O2 and mobile and generally keeping the Community an amazing place to spend your time in! We like to say thank you to those members who have contributed to the community, with credit towards their next monthly bill or PAYG balance! hugging

On top of that, a special shout out to viridis who has taken the time to create a superb review of the Sony Xperia 1 last month! Go check it out if you haven't yet, it's a great read. thumbsup

I've listed all rewarded members below. If you find yourself on the list, please drop me a PM (Private Message) with the O2 mobile number you'd like credited and I will let you know how much your reward will be. 

☀️☀️☀️  Rewarded members  ☀️☀️☀️

@adamtemp64 , @AdiHotdog , @Admn , @alana23 , @Aldi , @Alunj , @anticpated , @AztecUK , @babyboomer49 , @Bambino , @bassplayer , @BFranks , @BigDaddyUK , @blissgirl , @BobM , @BOSSGOGG , @CBB , @Cleoriff , @CliveC , @ComaChameleon , @Cplittle , @craigaucott , @DaveC , @davethorp , @Debi , @Debsa , @DiDi2 , @EVS , @Foddersin , @Glory1 , @gmarkj , @Itsalive1978 , @JAZZ-trad , @Jenny105 , @jezza1234 , @JoeChamberlain , @JohnnyS , @jonsie , @Kelly2 , @liggerz87 , @Lomaso , @Anonymous , @luck , @Luke30 , @LukeC , @LukeR , @madasaf1sh , @Matt0801 , @Mi-Amigo , @MI5 , @Mikbrown94 , @Nataliejade , @Nemo , @NFH , @Nicko1969 , @Payforit_Sucks , @Penfold , @Peterb74 , @pgn , @PhoneChanger , @Poppysmum , @Projectionist , @rdslight , @Rob48 , @SamsungFanBoy , @jonnymk , @Starlir , @StuartR , @Syreeta , @TallTrees , @Anonymous , @TimandTom , @VengasUK , @viridis , @welshsteve76 , @Anonymous , @Yaldi , @Zeyin , @ZoeAnn89 , 

Thanks again everyone and don't forget to send me a PM if you find yourself listed above! wink

Message 1 of 59
58 REPLIES 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Took around 6 months to get one of mine that was missed so don't hold your breath wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 59

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93156 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the update guys!

@jonsie  Oops, sorry about that! We'll get it sorted for you. slight_smile

Message 43 of 59

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
There is a reward on my account waiting for my next bill which I think is the June reward, so thanks for that.
Out of interest, is there a way to get the description amended to include what the reward is for to make tracking them easier @Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo?
Something like Community Reward and the Month?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 44 of 59

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
There is a reward on my account waiting for my next bill which I think is the June reward, so thanks for that.
Out of interest, is there a way to get the description amended to include what the reward is for to make tracking them easier @Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo?
Something like Community Reward and the Month?

It appears on the bill as "Goodwill Promotions", but yeah, I guess "Community Reward" would be a good one.

Thanks

Steve
Message 45 of 59

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
It would be even better if they could add the month the reward is from as you can check you haven't missed any.
Currently you have to try and work back to one that stands out (or a month where you don't have one) which can be a faff - more so when the bill detail page is throwing a wobbler and does not want to work (Dash_04 error, as per usual!!)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 46 of 59

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

And the new Aura bit of the MyO2 app refuses to understand you might want to see current charges and credits on your account, as it keeps showing you your most recent bill 🙄. It's all a bit retrospective, if you know what I mean. I won't know until I get my next bill on the first of next month...

(Dash04 errors notwithstanding!) 

Screenshot_20190724-125139__01.jpg

Message 47 of 59

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

That's a great idea @gmarkj! We can certainly speak with the team who applies the rewards to see if this is something they can do. It may be that they have set phrases they need to use but we'll check to see if there is any flexibility. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 48 of 59

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

That's a great idea @gmarkj! We can certainly speak with the team who applies the rewards to see if this is something they can do. It may be that they have set phrases they need to use but we'll check to see if there is any flexibility. 

thumbsup

Thanks

Steve
Message 49 of 59

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35744 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

Yes, @Martin-O2 and @gmarkj - good idea.

New MyO2 app always gives you your most recent bill when you ask it about recent credits or charges:

Screenshot_20190724-152005__01.jpg

Confused

Message 50 of 59