Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 536

Re: Community Rewards: June 2019

Took around 6 months to get one of mine that was missed so don't hold your breath Smiley Wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 548

Community Manager

Thanks for the update guys!

@jonsie  Oops, sorry about that! We'll get it sorted for you. Smiley Happy

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 42: Skillful

There is a reward on my account waiting for my next bill which I think is the June reward, so thanks for that.
Out of interest, is there a way to get the description amended to include what the reward is for to make tracking them easier @Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo?
Something like Community Reward and the Month?
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

@gmarkj wrote:
There is a reward on my account waiting for my next bill which I think is the June reward, so thanks for that.
Out of interest, is there a way to get the description amended to include what the reward is for to make tracking them easier @Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo?
Something like Community Reward and the Month?

It appears on the bill as "Goodwill Promotions", but yeah, I guess "Community Reward" would be a good one.

Thanks

Steve
Level 42: Skillful

It would be even better if they could add the month the reward is from as you can check you haven't missed any.
Currently you have to try and work back to one that stands out (or a month where you don't have one) which can be a faff - more so when the bill detail page is throwing a wobbler and does not want to work (Dash_04 error, as per usual!!)
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Highlighted
Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

[ Edited ]

And the new Aura bit of the MyO2 app refuses to understand you might want to see current charges and credits on your account, as it keeps showing you your most recent bill ๐Ÿ™„. It's all a bit retrospective, if you know what I mean. I won't know until I get my next bill on the first of next month...

(Dash04 errors notwithstanding!) 

Screenshot_20190724-125139__01.jpg

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Community Manager

That's a great idea @gmarkj! We can certainly speak with the team who applies the rewards to see if this is something they can do. It may be that they have set phrases they need to use but we'll check to see if there is any flexibility. 

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

@Martin-O2 wrote:

That's a great idea @gmarkj! We can certainly speak with the team who applies the rewards to see if this is something they can do. It may be that they have set phrases they need to use but we'll check to see if there is any flexibility. 

thumbsup

Thanks

Steve
Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Yes, @Martin-O2 and @gmarkj - good idea.

New MyO2 app always gives you your most recent bill when you ask it about recent credits or charges:

Screenshot_20190724-152005__01.jpg

Confused

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.