Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 81
Kudos: 1,068
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

Just to let you know @Martin-O2 I'vr received my vouchers and thank you.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Glory1 smiling

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 75

Recieved my voucher in the post at weekend, many thanksies

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Community Manager

Nice one @viridis! Thanks for letting us know. smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 24-30 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

signature

Topics: 539

Mine came Saturday morning too smiling

Highlighted
Community Manager

Yay! Thanks for confirming @jonsiecool

signature