Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Community Manager

Re: Community Awards 2018 - Winners!

Great stuff @Anonymous, @Cleoriff! Good to know they arrived safely! smiling cool

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 70

Just remembered, I didn't give my details..lol
Too busy having to write a disclaimer about my gold badge..

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 530

@viridis wrote:
Just remembered, I didn't give my details..lol
Too busy having to write a disclaimer about my gold badge..

Fairly sure I didn't Feedback

Community Manager

@viridis it's not too late if you still want a voucher drop me a PM with your address and we'll send one out. 

Same for yourself @jonsie! I never received an address but happy to dispatch a voucher if you still want one. wink

What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

signature

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Same for yourself @jonsie! I never received an address but happy to dispatch a voucher if you still want one. wink

Thank you, PM sent smiley

Topics: 518

Mine arrived today thanks Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 290
Kudos: 1,835
Ideas: 6

And mine arrived today thanks team !

Shame they are not open when I have my lunch break at about 6:30 am lol 

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 256gb refresh o2 open discount
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Community Manager

No worries at all @MI5@adamtemp64

@jonsie@viridis Your vouchers will be with you early next week. wink

signature

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@jonsie@viridis Your vouchers will be with you early next week. wink

Thank ye most kindly Hero

Community Manager

No worries @jonsie smiling

signature