Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 will offer Apple’s latest products starting on 22nd September 2017, including the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning 15th September at www.o2.co.uk/iphone, in store, voice and online, with iPhone X pre-order beginning Friday 27th October

iPhone 8
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X
bau-35253-iphone-8-product-build-gold-sku-header-master-120917.png
bau-35251-iphone-8-plus-space-grey-sku-header-master-130917.png
iphone-x-space-grey-sku-header.png

Questions?
We expect there will be many questions ranging from student discount, to unlocking, to yearly upgrades and everything in-between. See our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post, and let us know if there's anything missing you think we should mention there.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 1,685
1,684 REPLIES 1,684

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well one thing the lady at o2 customer service did say was ALL phones preordered on 27th (regardless of time) were their first priority. I even asked if personal customers were a priority over business customers or vice versa and the reply was a definite 'no'.

I just don't understand why some people are getting text updates (even if it's to say there is no update!) but othrs aren't!?

Message 1281 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it makes you guys feel any better I didn't order till last Sunday on yearly upgrade. Should get mine around the time the 11 is announced. FML 😂
(SG 64)
Message 1282 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous got to applaud your positivity in your mesage grin
Message 1283 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can someone help me. I have just received a text to say my tariff has been completed, does that mean I can now go collect my phone? I logged into o2 and it says the order is complete and have got a tracking number but it doesn’t work on the DPD website. Can I go collect or not?
Message 1284 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers. Ask me again in a couple weeks how that's working out. 😂
Message 1285 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers @Anonymous. Ask me again in a couple weeks how that's working out. 😂
Message 1286 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry was you answering my question? 😂
Message 1287 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous id maybe presume you track the order if it says delivered then it should be at the shop waiting to be picked up unless it says in transit or something, but hopefully o2 also send you confirmation when its in the shop ready to be picked up slight_smile
Message 1288 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
It means it is getting shipped out tonight and will be delivered tomorrow if it is a click and collect order you will get a text and email when it’s ready saying to go collect. I got mine today.
Message 1289 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. I have just spoken to live chat and they 100% I can can go and collect from the store today because the order says complete which means it has reached its destination, explains why DPD won’t let me track the delivery if it has already been delivered to the store? But not sure if I can trust live chat and go to the store and show them the chat
Message 1290 of 1,685