Did you mean: 

No caller id calls not coming though using WIFI calls

Louise1236
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

was hoping somebody out that might be able to help.  At my home I don't get any signal so tend to use wifi calling, when it is on, I can receive calls from everyone apart from "no caller id" numbers.  However, when I have signal and I am away from the house, I can receive the "no caller id" numbers.

I have looked at iphone settings and "silence unknown callers" is off.

Can anyone think of anything else that might be preventing no id callers coming through?

Many thanks,

Louise

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12220 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1135 Solutions

Have you moved to an eSim @Louise1236 ?

There were issues previously when people moved from a physical to an e-version.

Get in touch with customer services if you can't see the CLI bolt-on in your list of bolt-ons (as per the screen shot in the link below):

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/No-caller-ID-on-incoming-calls/m-p/1657332#M39990

If it is already there, it might need removing and adding back (the old turn it off and on again!)

The next fix may well be moving back to a physical sim - best bet is to visit your local o2 store with photo ID.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37111 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1686 Solutions

pgn_0-1696751442367.png

Just to reinforce the bolt-on name, it is the very last one on the screenshot, @Louise1236 - use the MyO2 App to to check, the web version does not show all bolt-ons, irritatingly.

And O2 CS have been adamant in some cases no such bolt-on exists, so be persistent, as @gmarkj indicates. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3