Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone contact

Craig39
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, when i make calls i cannot hear the other caller. My micrphone is working given that i can make calls through whatsapp etc but a general call i cannot appear to hear anything. Any advice?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11271 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Craig39 

I would check permission for the phone app and make sure that the microphone has permission. 

It might also be worth checking any other app permissions on the phone as well.. 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148743 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions

@Craig39 

From your description it sounds like your speaker is not working, not your microphone. 
If you select the loudspeaker option when a call is connected, can you hear the other person then?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8949 Posts
  • 202 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

It might also be worth trying your 'phone @Craig39 with a headset. 👍

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148743 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions

We can only help if you can give us more details @Craig39 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5