Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! All incoming calls show as unknown caller

I have a Moto G63 5G phone that has stopped showing the caller ID for incoming calls. Problem started suddenly in January after a system update. I really need to be able to see the caller ID correctly - does anyone know of a fix for this?

Resolved! Account payment prblem

Why i cant access account why and its been 3 month not using o2 why you guys are taking money why?

Abid21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working

Hi, my phone is not working while I’m on holiday in Turkey. I have an agreement in place with O2 and it seems like they are not holding their part of the agreement. As in the contract. I took out with an old to advise that which I have emails confirm...

Kevin07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts not sending and “My Number” showing as Temporary number

About three weeks ago I got my PAC code from EE and got it sorted with o2 on the phone. I never received a confirmation email but my phone number seemed to be working fine after a couple of days. Now I can’t send texts and it says “This number is reg...

lildawgy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working

Iv received a new sim a few weeks ago iv inserted it into my device but the sim isn’t working but im still getting charged for this ?

Loz89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Messages And Contact

Does anyone know how I can stop text messages being sent twice. Also I am having real trouble contacting O2. I keep getting sent a QR code but I cannot log onto the My O2 app to use it. Message is saying My O2 is unavailable to me. Any suggestions ap...

LogaCoop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! roaming in USA

i am going to the States -can i use MY CURRENT Data allowance or do i have to buy a separate bolt on - paying monthly with 100Gb data allowance

Roaming in the USA

I am currently in the USA - Las Vegas - and dont seem to be able to make or receive calls. I have travelled here before with the same ohone and acocunt form O2 and it all worked - the phone appears to have a mobile signal but I just cant get a call e...

Wyeth64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

data

I am waiting for my device plan to change which is in 5 days time but i need to add data to my phone, but it will not let me do this? how can i get round this Thanks

LouiseMcD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund owed

I have been contacted by O2 stating that i am entitled to a refund but they want my bank details, can i sort this out here as it is quite impossible to contact them by phone (i have tried 3 times)