Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my number is deactivated

whocares
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I open my xxxxxxxxxxx mobile number, it does not connect to the network. I think my simcard is deactivated. Can you reactivate my simcard please?

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36557 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Is your bill overdue, a missed payment, perhaps? 

Or if PAYG, have you topped up in the last month?

Or are you in an area with mast problems? This guide explains how to tell if the last one has you: Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

As for the paying, PAYG here: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) and Contract here: Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

And you can contact O2 on social media in the links on the page just below this post. If you have been cut-off, it may now be Weds before you can get connected, if you pay your bill today using a debit or credit card. Good luck, @whocares.

Also your phone number needs to be removed, this is a public forum - I shall flag a moderator to do that for you if you do not know how to edit your post on here.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36557 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Is your bill overdue, a missed payment, perhaps? 

Or if PAYG, have you topped up in the last month?

Or are you in an area with mast problems? This guide explains how to tell if the last one has you: Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

As for the paying, PAYG here: Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) and Contract here: Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

And you can contact O2 on social media in the links on the page just below this post. If you have been cut-off, it may now be Weds before you can get connected, if you pay your bill today using a debit or credit card. Good luck, @whocares.

Also your phone number needs to be removed, this is a public forum - I shall flag a moderator to do that for you if you do not know how to edit your post on here.

Message 2 of 2