Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim or real sim

tundish
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called o2 yesterday to ask about poor mobile phone reception and the networks inability in my location to make a normal phone call

I suggested that you should allow me to cancel my contract and give me a PAC code as the service provided by o2 is not of usable quality to merit me keeping the contract.

The answer tech I was given said that I should do a sim swap from my esim over to a real sim card and my reception would be much improved.

Sounds like a load of old cobblers to me. I was told a few months ago that as I have an apple watch with an esim mirroring my real number, that I actually do need esims in both devices, yesterday I was told this not to be the case.

Your comments please...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

poop

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@tundish 

Absolute rubbish from Customer Services, yet again.. 

O2 will not let you out of the contract btw, as the t&c's specifically call out o2 do not provide 100% coverage nor a 100% service uptime, so you would have to pay off your contract and then leave.. before you do get some PAYG sims and test before jumping ship... 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 3