Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current tariff

Hi, I'm not happy with my current tariff and I would like to switch or give my notice please Regards Maria

zysmaria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my number

I signed up with o2 yesterday and the guy in the shop said my number would have transferred by the time I awoke this morning. It’s now 20:54 and not transferred. Why would this be?

BernPhil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy A32 5G PAYG

I am buying the above phone for £240 ,can I obtain a nano card as I have a standard sim card at the moment, on my Nokia TA-1022 . I have been with O2 for some years on PAYG and would like to remain with O2 with my new phone and keep my present number...

Welsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t afford bill

I can’t afford my bill and need someone to talk to, I need a number. The payment management number does not work.

ElliotC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet problems

My husband is having any problems with internet. He has 1GB of data and he is still having problems.

CG2810 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data

Hey, I paid my bill yesterday over 24hrs ago and my texts and calls work but my mobile data isn’t working? What do I do to get it working again I’m currently on WiFi Any help much appreciated thanks

Chip1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

late payment

Hi I called last night but then was cut off. A lovely lady called Robin took all my info but before 02 closed at 19,40pm and cut me off. I am currently having financial problems after leaving an abusive relationship. I am living in temporary accommod...

lj96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

IV got a upgrade on my phone but I have a very annoying issue with my signal when I'm on my phone I have full bars of signal and AS SOON as I ring someone or someone rings me the signal will drop to one bar and sometimes even cut the call of with no ...

Becky95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment.

Good afternoon I’ve been in a mental hospital since august 2nd hopefully leaving on the 17th sept. I have no way of making payment untill the 14th of sept where I will pay all owed fees. I think I did ring and explain this a while ago but I could be ...

Emma1621 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted number change

I’ve just today changed from an O2 pay as you go sim to a pay monthly sim. However when I completed the process it has given me a new number with the new sim, which is not what I wanted. How do I undo this?

AR96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos