Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New order, no contact since confirmation email

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro on contract. I got the confirmation email, plus all the credit agreement details. O2 took the up front cost from my card. It was supposed to be delivered today.. nothing, no contact from O2 no device.. nothing.. ...

Levi247 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim says network locked

I have had to put my sim in a new handset as the screen is broken on my current phone but it says network locked sim has been inserted. Does anyone know how to resolve this please?

sjh18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weak signal

I've been on o2 for many years and always had very poor signal at my home - despite living in an urban area only 2 miles from Leeds city centre. It's so bad that I wondered if it might be a hardware issue with my phone but I've recently upgraded my p...

SteveW4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating 5G

Hello, I have two different phones on the O2 network, both iphone 12. While travelling in London, I noticed that one of them has a 5G signal but the other one did not, even though they were within inches of each other. They are both on similar airtim...

SD2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! e-sim added to my O2 account

Hi all Gurus,is it possible that I can have an esim account added to my account (separet number and itemised bill) - but give the esim to my son to laod onto his (SKY) mobile phone. He is off travelling and I want him to have this as a option.

3g iphone 12

i recently upgraded to iphone 12 on O2. since then i have had terrible signal and next to nil data access. 4g in my area is very poor and 5g is non existent . my old iphone 8 allowed me to use 3g which was fine but i can now not access this facility ...

david77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost network connection

I have lost my network connection. Under Available Networks I have an exclamation mark and the note "Phone not allowed MM#6" Can you help please?

Colin8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No text alerts

Please could you advise me for help on my mums new moto G9 play phone. I've tried all sorts with the settings app. But nothing is happening at all. And she is getting angry now because I cant help at the mo with this and she's angry at me too. please...