Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I want to speak to a human!

Does o2 still have the online chat option? I just seem to be on a neverending loop.

Adie64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cannot Enable Wi-fi Calling

I have unsuccessfully attempted a number of times to enable Wi-Fi calling. The iPhone 12pro I have will not switch on Wi-Fi calling and says I have to contact O2 but when I check on My O2 it says I have Wi-Fi calling enabled. I have not been able to ...

ChrisW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Calls

Hi How do I make international calls from UK. My phone keeps telling me calling barring is on, when it isnt.I need to receive a really important call on next Monday.Many thanks

BOPSY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code number transfer

Hi there! I have recently upgraded my phone and changed network from EE to O2. When i ordered the phone i entered the pac code to keep my old number. I did this on friday night, when can i expect my number to transfer to the new phone? Thanks! Beth

Beth_mill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passcode

Got my new upgrade iPhone 11 did the set up fine but now it says my passcode is incorrect and I keep getting locked out. What do I do?

Resolved! Activating Sim second contract

Please help. I don’t know what I amdoing. I have o2 business account pay monthly and have taken out a second handset and sim. I have put the SIM card in the phone and transferred everything over as it’s iPhone to iPhone and there’s no signal or nothi...

Shinto1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

High Data Usage

What is it about high data usage on o2? I am on a 5GB tariff contract as previously I had a 20GB contact which was too expensive and was told that I only used less than 5GB. Now I am churning through my data and having to add on expensive bolt-ons. W...

Sharon5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

keep my number form not working

Switching from pay as you go to monthlyI recently switched from Pay as You Go to a monthly set debit amount and was sent a new SIM card. I want to keep my old number but the online form that I was told to fill in hasn't worked since I got my new SIM ...

AbiSindy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos