Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blacklist

I bought a iPhone 8 and it’s black listed and I’m really sad as I can’t get my money back I just want to know how much I will have to pay o2 to remove the lock so I can use my phone

Soundboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi - I have received a new SIM 5g card, I have followed the instructions as specified: 1. Pop out the sim card to the right size2. Pop it in the SIM tray3. Activate my SIM by going to 02.co.uk/swapmysim - I have logged into my O2 account and it then ...

Smartwatch set up

Hello, I have brought a smartwatch. I rang O2 who told me that I need an esim to get it all started. I have done all that but I still can't make calls or text when am outside without my phone.. I have been told a few things by O2 customer services th...

Resolved! New mobile phone

Yesterday I purchased a new mobile phone from the Broadmead, Bristol store. Knowing I would need the help of an o2 guru I enquired in store and was told I would need to book online as the guru instore had no availability on Thursday. I was astounded ...

KCP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

QR code for galaxy watch 3

Not sure where to get the QR code which is needed to connect my 4G galaxy watch 3?

Odjj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming calls not received

I am being told that some callers are being immediately cut off when they call my number. Please advise how to fix this.

Car5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increasing storage

How do I increase my storage space? I’m always having to delete apps 

Chester by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam text messages

Hi there,I have been getting spam text messages (about 3 or 4 a day) from various numbers telling me I have a voicemail and I need to click on a link. It is clearly spam and I have tried blocking and reporting the spam, but it's still happening. I fa...

Resolved! Voicemail abroad

HiIm trying to work out how i can access my voicemail abroad. I haven't been given a number to dial. I normally just dial '1' in the UK, but this doesn't work when I'm abroad.ThanksG

Mob456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos