Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIM 1 not provision

Hi, What does the message "SIM 1 not provisioned" mean? I ordered my upgrade online and received it today with a new SIM card. I am able to connect to Wi-Fi etc but I cannot make/receive voice calls or text messages. Does the "SIM 1 not provisioned" ...

Resolved! Blacklisted

Hi, I have purchased a Samsung S8 G950f and found that it is blacklisted, I did a proper search and found that it was blacklisted by o2 (UK) on 28/05/2018 at 10:44:33am. As you can see, the phone has been on the blacklist status for a long time (almo...

MartinB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

International dialling tone on Wifi calling

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have an o2 phone number. Since lockdown, I've been routing our old work landline to my mobile phone. I'm potentially going to be in France for several months, I can work remotely, but my boss doesn't want ou...

elenar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gurus

During lockdown the gurus have not been in the O2 shops. Are they going to be back from tomorrow (17th)? Regards, Annette

Annette_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Option of WiFi calling has disappeared from my phone entirely - Samsung S20 5G

Davie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual sim

I have just purchased an iPhone 12. I'm on pay monthly, I want to add a Spanish sim and use the dual sim facility. How do I do this please and what kind of sim should I get. Thanks

Ww1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract not showing

Hi,Help please.I made a new cintract last Thursday and i can't see anything updated on my o2 account and i alao cant check my balance. Its like i never did it.

LiviaCiuc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port failed - does the number revert to O2?

Hi All, struggling with a porting issue - hope someone has some ideas I can try - I have had lenghty chats with both O2 and Vodafone live chats to no avail : ( I treid to port my O2 number to Vfone - but something went wrong and the order with VFone ...

BK22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not recieving MMS on samsung A52

I am on a new o2 contract and moved my number to o2 and starting using a new phone samsung A52 but now only receive pictures via text from o2 telling me to go to their website to download. My previous phone the picture just viewed straight on to my p...

mob1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! oppo find x3 pro gift pack

Hi i upgraded my contract on 24th last month.i took oppo offer with giftpack. I send details to oppo with imei and pic.I received confirmation but i didnt get email when my goods will be despatched.Please help with this matter.thanks

phonetek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos